Thank you for choosing to develop on the Meritto platform. Our goal is to provide an ecosystem where Customers and Developers can easily build, deploy, and grow their business through a wide range of tools, integrations, websites, plugins, modules, etc that connect to their Meritto Accounts. Developers are required to comply with this Meritto Developer Terms and Policy.
- “Content” means any data or content accessed via the Developer Tools.
- “Customer” means the authorized actual user of the Meritto Products.
- “Customer Data” means any data that a customer submits or collects via any Meritto Products or Services.
- “Developer Account” means a Meritto Developer Account.
- “Developer Credentials” means any passwords, keys, tokens, or other access credentials that allow you to access the Developer Tools or Content.
- “We”, “us”, “our”, “Meritto” or “NPF” means Meritto Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- “You”, ”Your”, ”Client”, “Entity” and “Institute” means the party, other than Meritto, agreeing to these Terms and using the Meritto’ Developing tools.
Use of Developer Platform
We’re giving you the right to access and use our Developer Tools under these Terms. While your Solution belongs to you, the Developer Tools, our trademarks, and our products and services only belong to us i.e. Meritto.
You must comply with applicable laws and our policies in order to use the Developer Tools. Additionally, you can only use the Developer Tools we make publicly available and must follow our usage guidelines. Additionally, your users (if applicable) must also comply with these Terms and any applicable laws.
Access to the Developer Tools
Subject to these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right, non-sublicensable license, to access, and use the Developer Tools. We do not acquire ownership in your Solution, and by using the Developer Tools, you do not acquire ownership or any rights in the Developer Tools, Customer Data, our trademarks, our products and services, or the Content itself. You may only access those Developer Tools for which we provide documentation athttps://developer.nopaperforms.com/ https://developer.collexo.com/
Limits and Restrictions
- We may set and enforce limits on the Developer Tools at our choosing and may change the limits at any point in time by modifying the Developer Tools Usage Guidelines available at https://developer.nopaperforms.com/ and https://developer.collexo.com/ . We will do our best to inform you before making changes to these limits, however, we may not always be bound to adhere to this.
- You will not attempt to bypass the limitations documented in the Developer Tools Usage Guidelines available at https://developer.nopaperforms.com/ and https://developer.collexo.com/
- You will not engage in any deceptive, misleading, illegal, unethical activities, or activities that otherwise may be detrimental to the Developer Tools, us, our Customers, or the public.
- You will not collect, store, or share Meritto Account passwords. You will not copy, reformat, reverse-engineer, or otherwise modify the Developer Tools or any Meritto product or service.
- Your Solution must not recreate a core functionality of, or replace, any Meritto product or service in such a way as to cause us or our Customers, Partners, or Affiliates reputational or financial damage. However both you and us are permitted to independently develop, sell, and market products and services that are similar to or otherwise compete with such party’s products and services.
- You must not cache or store any Content or Customer Data other than for reasonable and lawful periods in order to provide your Solution.
- You must not aggregate retrieved Content with third-party content in such a way that Content cannot be attributed to us.
Security & Privacy
If a Customer ends their relationship with you or requests you to delete their data, you must promptly delete all their Content and Customer Data, including all tokens, in accordance with applicable law.
You must immediately delete all the Content and Customer Data if we terminate your use of the Developer Tools for any breach of our Platform Policy, except when doing so would cause you to violate any law, your agreements with a Customer, or an obligation imposed by a governmental authority.
We reserve the right to take any of the following steps with or without notice:
- Charge fees for access to any of the Developer Tools.
- Offer or cease to offer support for the Developer Tools.
- Modify the Developer Tools and require you to use the latest versions.
- Require you to use the Developer Tools in a different manner.
- Remove any of the Developer Tools at our sole discretion
If we determine that your use of the Developer Tools or Developer Credentials is against our interests or our Customers if matters, we reserve the right to deactivate any Developer Credentials you have obtained from them, block your IP address, or otherwise prevent your use or access of the Developer Tools.
Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; the act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other events outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
You acknowledge that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the Content or any Developer Credentials may cause irreparable harm to us or our customers. Accordingly, you agree that we will have the right to obtain an immediate injunction against any breach or threatened breach of these Terms, as well as the right to pursue any and all other rights and remedies available at law or in equity for such a breach.