Learn how to maximise your admission marketing ROI and run data-driven campaigns to amplify quality enrolments with these simple Do's and Don'ts.
For any educational institution, having a successful admission cycle is paramount. So let's quickly jump into some super important do's and don'ts.
Do's and Don'ts of Admission Marketing to Amplify Quality Enrolments
- Don't use multiple point solutions and Excel sheets to manage your leads.
- Don't engage with your prospects using bulk communication.
- Don't align with marketing agency or publisher deals on the basis of cost per lead
- Don't get incomplete leads details from your publishers or marketing agencies.
- Don't calculate your ROI using Excel sheet at the end of the admission session.
- Don't allocate your marketing budgets on the basis of assumption.
- Don't generate reports and analytics at the end of the season.
- Don't use a Catered approach to manage your admissions.
- Do consolidate all your incoming leads in a single platform.
- Do personalise your communication on the basis of a single applicant journey.
- Do finalise your agency and publisher deals on the basis of cost per verified lead.
- Do ensure ways to capture all the genuine and complete lead details.
- Do calculate your ROI in real time on a single platform.
- Do optimise your marketing spend by knowing the impact of your sources at each stage of your admission process.
- Do keep a track of all your reports and analytics on a runtime basis.
- Do use a single, comprehensive platform to streamline, manage, and upscale your admission process.
Click here to schedule a call with one of our enrollment experts.