Offline vs Virtual GD-PI and Selection ProcessClick on PDF to view.
Learn about the pros and cons of conducting Offline v/s Virtual GD-PI and candidate selection process during a B-School admission drive.
Offline GD-PI and Selection Process
- Massive expenses in travel, accommodation and logistics
- Chokes teams’ bandwidths in manual, repetitive tasks
- Unsynchronised and managed in silos
- Delayed communication on limited channels
- Prone to errors and takes a lot of time
Virtual GD-PI and Selection Process
- Great monetary savings as everything is managed online
- Automates repetitive tasks and frees bandwidth for productive work
- In sync with all stakeholders on a single platform
- Real-time omnichannel communication
- Eliminates all possible errors and saves a lot of time