Welcome to the Meritto (formerly NoPaperForms) blog! We understand that educational organizations today are striving to thrive in a competitive landscape and meet the challenges of attracting and retaining students/candidates. In this blog post, we aim to provide valuable insights into the implementation of a student admission portal, offering a streamlined process and access to a broader audience. We will explore the benefits and features of a student/applicant admission portal and demonstrate how Meritto can help educational organizations scale their admissions process effectively. From online application submissions to automating communication, our student admission portal is designed to save your organization time, reduce administrative workload, and ultimately drive enrollment growth. Let’s dive into the details and discover how our solutions can transform your admissions process.
What is Student Admission Portal (SAP)?
A Student Admission Portal or Student Enrolment Portal is an online platform that allows prospective students to apply to and enroll in educational organization virtually. This portal typically includes the ability to collect application forms, submit admission fee, required documents, check application status, track the progress of the admission process, book campus/ school visits, and much more.
It may also include information about the institution, such as program offerings, tuition fee costs, and accommodation options. Some admission portals may allow students to register for classes and pay tuition fees online. The SAP is an important tool for educational institutions as it allows them to streamline the application and enrollment process, and provide prospective students with an easy and convenient way to apply for and enrol in their programs.
How to Choose the Right Student Admission Portal?
A student admission portal typically includes a variety of features to make the application process easy and convenient for prospective students. These features include online application forms, where students can submit required documents like transcripts and test scores, program information, such as degree offerings, course descriptions and prerequisites, tuition and fees information, and housing options. Additionally, students can check the status of their application and track the progress of the admission process. Acceptance and enrollment functionality allows the students to accept an offer of admission and enrol in classes.
But how does one make the right decision?
It is important to note that a Student Admission Portal shall not only enable you to offer a seamless experience to your students/ candidates only but it shall also streamline the admission process for your organization as well. SAP should work like an all-in-one solution and shall include features like managing communication, receiving applications and documents, sharing real-time status update, managing applicant queries, updating common queries as FAQs, collecting fee payments, sharing institute and program highlights as well as sharing the updates about the post-admission process.
Sneak-peak into Meritto’s (formerly NoPaperForms) Exclusive Student Admission Portal
Parent Admission Portal | Academy by Meritto (formerly NoPaperForms)
Meritto’ purpose-built education CRM comes with a dynamic Student Admission Portal that is a central hub for your students to access all the latest updates and information about them and their course/ program. It comes with a single one-view dashboard on which your candidate/ students can view the end-to-end details as well as submit application, fee payments and much more. And for your teams, it allows them to manage updates and share insights about the complete post-admission process, answer and resolve their queries, share a real-time update and notifications, upload important documents, and much more!
How SAP can help in Scaling Admissions?
There are several ways in which educational organisations like Higher Education Institutes, Schools, Preschools, EdTech Institutes and Coaching/ Training Institutes can use a student admission portal to scale admissions. Some of the most common ways are:
- Optimize the student experience: Make sure the student admission portal is user-friendly, easily accessible, and provides clear instructions for prospective students on how to apply, enrol, and check their status.
- Utilize marketing strategies: Use targeted marketing strategies, such as pay-per-click advertising, to drive traffic to the student admission portal and increase the number of applicants.
- Use Social Media: You can simply use social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, to promote the SAP and reach a wider audience.
- Automate the application process: One of the most important advantages of having an SAP is that it automates the application process. You can also share processing transcripts and test scores, to save time and reduce administrative costs.
- Customise the portal: Customise the SAP to suit the specific needs of the educational organisation such as setup custom form building, adding or removing features, setting up custom workflows, and integrating with existing systems.
- Utilise analytics: SAP can simply be integrated with lead manager and can be used to track application volume, acceptance rates, and enrollment trends, which can help with decision-making and planning.
- Makes the process user-friendly: It keeps the application process as simple as possible, which can help to reduce the number of students dropping out of the application process.
- Active responding: SAP allows you to be on top of your student/ candidate queries and be responsive with the necessary information and guidance throughout the application process.
Wondering which Student Admission Portal will offer you all this? Switch to Meritto’s Education CRM today and offer your candidates a delightful experience during the admission process.