Meritto (formerly NoPaperForms) is here to help you navigate the challenges and complexities of student enrollment in the digital age. Our objective in writing this blog is to provide you with valuable insights and solutions that will empower your educational organization to create seamless online experiences and boost enrollment. We understand that Gen Z students, with their innate tech-savviness, expect streamlined and hassle-free application procedures. That’s why we have identified six key areas where automation can play a crucial role in enhancing your enrollment process. By leveraging student enrollment software, you can revolutionize the way you attract and enroll students, ensuring a smooth and efficient journey from application to enrollment.
Even before the epidemic, the drop in enrollment rates was a cause for concern. The annual enrollment in higher education institutions decreased from 2014–15 to the 2018–19 academic year, according to the Center for American Progress. Additionally, throughout this time, the number of undergraduate students enrolled in public universities also saw a visible downfall.
So you can see that everything is actually designed to be fairly challenging. Most likely, you’re putting a lot of effort into each student in order to get closer to your enrollment targets. But the issue of what actually works remains. How can we steadily grow the number of students enrolled?
In this blog post, we will discuss some tips and strategies on how to increase student enrollment in an educational organisation.
Learn through our Masterclass for Counsellors
Tips to Get More Student Enrollment
- Develop a strong online presence: Today, most students research schools, universities and edtech organisations online before making a decision. Therefore, it is essential to have a professional and user-friendly website that provides detailed information about your educational organisation. Additionally, actively engaging on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can help attract potential students. Your website serves as a virtual tour for your prospects. Building a website to provide answers to their questions, increases the chances of them choosing your educational organisation. This includes a clear navigation pattern, fast-loading pages, and mobile responsiveness. You can create faster, more attractive and more responsive landing pages using the Meritto’s (formerly NoPaperForms) Landing page builder.
- Reducing Response Time Through Automation: Technology has awarded everyone with the convenience that today’s generation wants instant answers to everything. Education organisations that don’t adapt to this generation’s communication preferences run the risk of failing to connect with them in a meaningful way. However, with Meritto’ Education CRM, you can not only speed up your admission process with automation but personalise your communication better and manage everything from prioritising, scheduling and delivering responses at par.
- Dynamic Engagement: Today’s millennials and members of Generation Z have grown up in a digital age where everyone is attempting to sell them something. They are fairly adept at determining the motivation behind the signals that are sent their way. The kids search for something that is unique to them and can enrich their life among all the noise. By personalising and automating your communication, Meritto’ Marketing Automation addresses this issue. It retrieves the prospect’s travel history before tracking their actions and behaviour. Based on that, it creates a succession of compelling messages that may be totally different for two separate prospects, yet are still as applicable.
- Host open houses and campus tours: Hosting open houses and campus tours can give potential students the opportunity to visit your organisation and get a feel for the campus culture. This can help attract more students and increase enrollment. Moreover, it also provides a physical sense of understanding as to how they can experience the next building years of their life in your organisation.
- Offer scholarships and financial aid: Offering scholarships and financial aid can make your educational organisation more affordable for potential students, increasing the likelihood of enrollment.
How a CRM can Help You Boost Enrollments?
A customer relationship management (CRM) system can be a valuable tool in increasing student enrollment. It can help you track and manage leads, communicate with potential students, and monitor the progress of enrollment. Additionally, a CRM can help you do the hard work of automating and analysing the best sources for lead generation for higher education, the drop-off points for applicants, the messages they like, and where they take action.
It’s more difficult than ever to enrol students. And the truth is that things will still be difficult. Therefore, it is necessary to move past traditional enrollment methods because they ultimately slow down the admissions process as a whole. The easy answer to this problem is to automate the student enrollment process using an Education CRM and finally increase student enrolment.
A CRM would allow you:
- Having a strong online presence is essential for attracting potential students.
- Offering flexible course options such as online classes, evening classes, and weekend classes can make your educational institution more attractive to potential students.
- Implementing a referral program, hosting open houses and campus tours, and offering scholarships and financial aid can help increase student enrollment.
- A CRM can be a valuable tool in increasing student enrollment by tracking and managing leads, communicating with potential students, and personalizing communication.
One of the best CRM that can be used to increase student enrollment is Meritto, an industry leader. It can help your educational organisation to streamline the enrollment process and increase student engagement.