Welcome to the blog by Meritto (formerly NoPaperForms), where we aim to provide valuable insights into the digital transformation taking place in the education industry. The education industry is undergoing a digital transformation and more and more education organisations are turning to technology to improve their services. One such change is switching to new-age enrolment management solutions like CRM (Customer Relationship Manager). But one must be mindful while selecting a CRM for EdTech organisation as there are many generic ones available in the market. The generic B2B CRMs come with the one-size fits all and lack features that are exclusively needed by EdTech organisations for scalability. This blog aims to guide you about how using a purpose-built B2C CRM in EdTech industry is the key to a healthy enrolment cycle.
Why Use a B2C CRM?
In the past few years, the EdTech industry’s education-to-employment sector, which caters to learners, has experienced significant expansion. As thousands of new players enter the market, valuations for these education-to-employment EdTech companies have experienced a roller-coaster ride, and investors have questioned what scalable and lucrative business models might look like in the industry. Numerous EdTech startups have been dubbed “unicorns” and have valuations of over $1 Billion.
One of the key tools participating in the growth of the business has been a B2C CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. A B2C EdTech CRM is software that helps education organisation to manage their interactions with students and improve the overall student experience.
Benefits of a B2C EdTech CRM
- Personalisation: One of the biggest advantages of using a B2C CRM in EdTech industry is the ability to personalise the student experience. It allows the educational organization to gather data on individual students and tailor their services to their specific needs. This can include personalized learning plans, targeted marketing campaigns, and personalized communication. By personalizing the student experience, educational organizations can increase student engagement and retention.
- Improved Student Engagement: It allows organizations to track student engagement and identify areas where they may be struggling. By identifying these areas, institutions can provide additional resources or support to help students improve their engagement. This can lead to better academic outcomes and increased retention rates.
- Increased Retention: Retention is a major challenge for many educational organizations, and a B2C CRM in EdTech can help to address this challenge. You can identify at-risk students and take pro-active steps to keep them enrolled. This can include providing additional resources, such as tutoring or counselling, to help students overcome any obstacles they may be facing. By increasing retention rates, institutions can improve their bottom line.
- Better Data Analysis: A B2C CRM allows education organisations to collect, store, and analyse data on their students. This can help institutions to identify patterns and trends, such as what all students are most likely to drop out or which programs are most popular. By analysing this data, institutions can make better decisions about how to improve their services and reach their target audience.
- Improved cross-selling Opportunities: With intuitive AI features, you may spot cross-selling chances and cross-sell signals. By determining the student’s intention, you can sell more courses. Additionally, a B2C CRM in EdTech lets you categorise candidates depending on their areas of interest and prepare them over time for a course in that area. This presents an opportunity to enrol individuals in a new, career-relevant course after they have benefited from one in the past.
- Advanced Automation: You can also automate many of the day-to-day tasks associated with student management, such as student registration, tracking, and communication. This can help to streamline operations and reduce costs. Automation can also help to reduce human error and improve the accuracy of student records.
- Track of your Field Force: Without breaking a sweat you can keep track of all the activities that have an impact on your business. Boost the effectiveness of your on-the-ground field agents. Plan your field team’s day, show them leads nearby, automate check-ins, and more by automating these tasks. You may trace their location, see their path, and see the time and date by using the Meritto’s mobile app.
- Better Customer Service: You can help institutions to provide better customer service to their students by giving them a complete view of their interactions with the institution. This can include information on their academic progress, payment history, and contact information. By having this information at their fingertips, organizations can respond quickly to student needs and concerns.
- Increased Revenue: A B2C CRM in EdTech can also help you to increase revenue. By identifying and targeting high-value students, institutions can increase enrolment and ultimately your revenue. Additionally, it helps you to identify potential donors and develop targeted fundraising campaigns.
Start a Journey with Meritto
As customers go digital, businesses have to keep up and Meritto B2C EdTech CRM is just the right choice for your business as it is purpose-built for your needs. Primarily designed to empower EdTech businesses, the B2C CRM in EdTech unifies call centres and marketing teams, to grow enrolments. It is a unified platform with all features required for your business to grow. With intuitive UI and super easy-to-use tools like student interest score, student journey builder, 360-degree communication platform with integrated telephony platform, inbuilt payment stack, remarketing connectors and webhooks, enable your teams to sell better and faster.